Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing #23

It's the end of the trail and oh my gosh now I need to start at the beginning again to remind me of where Ive been and where I'm going.
The unexpected outcome is that I was able to grasp at least 90% of the concepts and that certainly counts toward my lifelong learning goal of being willing to try new things in the technology arena no matter how daunting they seem at the time. It is easy to convince yourself to maintain the status quo. It's human nature. This program pushes the envelope and even if you are not a guru at the end the exposure has stirred up a few brain cells.
Yes, I would take further training.
"And there ain't no tellin' how tomorrow's gonna be" Iris Dement so take the plunge today and learn something to improve yourself and your situation.

1 comment:

VWB said...

Glad you had fun learning and playing with all of us. Congratulations on reaching the goal line!