Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing #12

Let's face it who wants to read a boring blog?! Add little known facts, figures and other interesting minutiae to your blog to attract visitors. Be creative. I personally like humor and a feeling that I am connecting to that person. Write like you are talking to someone.
Some of the participants are not that enthusiastic about doing this tutorial. It shows in their blogs.
Some of us are very set in our ways it appears. Change is hard and daunting. "What About Bob?" Baby steps, baby steps.

1 comment:

BJ said...

I agree that if we are going to do this much work, we should try to enjoy it. Enthusiasm is catching, so maybe those of us who are excited about discovering new technology through this course can encourage those who are not. I love your comment about Bob. My daughter quotes Bob all the time, "Baby steps, baby steps!"
Without baby steps, life would be too overwhelming. I am enjoying your fun blog.